Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc-leod

Aiport Change after ASA initial

Hello,I allways start ASA at first when I wan t fly and load my route for weather planning. Then starting FS9 and load a saved flight with cold and dark Cockpit.This is normaly another place where I want to start but ASA connect to FS and does update the weather. Now I change the Airport to the one I want to take off but ASA doesn't make a weaher update now so I have to close it and start again. Can I force it manually to make a weather update for the new Airport ?Best RegardsAxel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yea...make sure in ASA click on the "report" button and have the lock to closest option enabled...That will make sure it updates the airport your at or flying to with the correct weather...or you can load the sim up and select your airport and then click the "refresh" button and it will update everything for you...

Yea...make sure in ASA click on the "report" button and have the lock to closest option enabled...That will make sure it updates the airport your at or flying to with the correct weather...or you can load the sim up and select your airport and then click the "refresh" button and it will update everything for you...
OK I will try, Thank you very much for Help.Regards Axel