Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alias

Still autobrakes and G/S logic problems

Guest Totalbeginner
You don't mention which version of the sim you are running ...
FSX
I don't hear any F/O callout, but spoilers deploy.
If you're hearing "spoilers deployed", then what is it that leads you to believe that they haven't deployed?Regards,Martin Neep

I appreciate your response.I only use a button mapped on my yoke (CH Flight Sim) for brakes.Prior to the update I never had a problem with the brakes, they would release once reversers and autopilot was disengaged.This time after update, I disengaged reversers, autopilot, and switched the autobrake to off and the brakes remained locked up.I plan to uninstall everything and reinstall the program the the first update that was released prior to the recent update and see if the problem goes away.I will let everyone know what I can find in the next few days due to my work schedule.Thanks
I uninstalled and reinstalled MD-11.I flew and it did the same thing on one flight.I tried it again on a second flight, and the brakes unlocked on rollout.What I tried different is making sure that I completely disengaged reversers, shut off autopilot, and lightly tap the brake button on my yoke and the autobrakes disengagedlike they are suppose to.I plan to fly another flight in the next few days to see if it was my actions or software issue that caused the brakes to lock up completely the few other times that they did.Thanks to PMDG who sent me an updated installer exe that includes all the updates. If it happens again, I will uninstall everything and install the newest exe to see if I have a file corruption.I will post again in a few days on my next set of days off from work after flying the MD-11 on my next flight to see if the issue is me or the software.Thanks