Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael

sudden frame rate loss in VC

Guest Michael

Hello, I've had the 747-400 (in FS9/Vista) since the middle of February and have not had any performance issues-until last night; Iusually set up a flight from CYVR to CYCC. I am using Nigel grants Vancouver scenery and Canuk's Calgary scenery. I always download the actual weather and the flight is always around dusk. Typically I get no frame rate degradation- even in cumulus clouds, but now (especially in vc) the frame rates arenot only slower but jump in a wide range from 5fps to 21fps (I have them capped at 25) the frame rates are poor even when idle on the ground. Anyone else have a similar problem spontaneously occur after no problems before? What causes it?System specs:HP AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core 6000+3gb memoryDiamond Radeon 3650 1gb memory PCIE500 gb hardriveLogitech force 3d pro usb.