Sign in to follow this  
Guest jaapverduijn

Just bought the MAAM B-25J --- Wow!!!!!!

I am sure there has been some posts but I just had to say something to somebody. I cannot believe the quality put into this A/C. The VC is as clear as the 2d in all views. Up down and sideways. Ive only spent 30 minutes but this plane has got to win top honors. If you dont have it you are really missing out on a wonderful experience. It does put the pressure on the CPU and probably not for lower end machines. Absolutely a piece of Art. The hours put into this must be incredible.Bob G

Guest jaapverduijn

The VC is great indeed. I never had any use for virtual cockpits, untill the MAAM Briefing Time showed up, and I actually fly it in VC every now and then!My only wish is that there were a possibility to get rid of the yoke in VC mode. I use eDimensional Stereo 3D glasses, and the bloody yoke adds a third focal depth to the depth of 1: the instrument panel and 2: the outside world. It's murder on the eyes, and butt-ugly, on account of the yoke by definition being OUT of focus, when the rest is IN focus. That's the only issue that prevents me from using the Briefing time VC all the time.Jan Visser, if you happen to read this: would it be possible for you to do something about this? Asjeblieft, met een heel vriendelijke grijns?Jaap Verduijn.