Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Seahawk72s

FSX afterburner

Hi, With the FSX afterburner the effect is triggered by the model.I can see the effects in the effect folder and it looks the the 3DS Max attached tool script calls the effect..?Has anyone found out more on how the different after burner effects are being triggered..?Has anone else managed to replicate this effect in their own models..?THanks,tc

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,With the FSX afterburner the effect is triggered by the model.I can see the effects in the effect folder and it looks the the 3DS Max attached tool script calls the effect..?Has anyone found out more on how the different after burner effects are being triggered..?Has anone else managed to replicate this effect in their own models..?THanks,tc
Hi Seahawk,Basically you need to link the lights/smoke effects triggers to a gauge that reads the TURB ENG AFTERBURNER STAGE ACTIVE variable. This works perfectly for me in FSXA at least. Is this for a new aircraft that you created or are you trying to add this to an existing a/c?/Tom

Hi Seahawk,Basically you need to link the lights/smoke effects triggers to a gauge that reads the TURB ENG AFTERBURNER STAGE ACTIVE variable. This works perfectly for me in FSXA at least. Is this for a new aircraft that you created or are you trying to add this to an existing a/c?/Tom
Hi Tom, This is for a new aircraft.Thanks,tc