Sign in to follow this  
Guest staang

Free SIDs, STARs and IAPs

Guest staang

Hi All,The 0904 cycle of terminal procedures (SIDs, STARs and IAPs) are ready to download for thePMDG 747PMDG 737NGPMDG MD-11PSS Airbus ProPSS 747PSS 777PSS 757PSS FS2K 777PSS Dash 8FeelThere ERJ 145FeelThere CRJ 200FeelThere PIC 737Level-D 767Aviograsf A340Flight1 ATR 72-500Wilco CRJ 145Wilco 767 PICWilco 737 PICWilco Citation XWilco Airbus MdMax80iFly 747Captain Sim 757The procedures are made from FAA and NATS current cycle data and cover the US and UK area . Depending on your brand of aircraft you can get over 2000 airports and all are updated every 28 days.All are in my site at http://PlanePath.com as well as several other items for download. EnjoyTerry YinglingPlanePath.com

Guest 413X3

Thank you for all your work Terry. Much appreciated.

Guest firehawk44

Thanks much Terry for the update and hard work! I would like to add that I just made a donation to your cause as your tutoral on how to handle "runway unknown" errors in my PMDG 747 NAVDATA saved me a lot of frustrations I was having when entering data in the FMC the past month! I began receiving errors that I was missing Runway 16R at KSEA and your solution fixed the problem. Thanks again! Jim Y

Hello Terry,Maybe is there any manual or description to make Terminal Procedures for the Feelthere CRJ?I just would like to prepare procedures for some EU airports where i usually fly, but i have not find anything on the web.Thanks,Tibor

Tibor

i7-10700k, RTX 2080 Super, 32Gb