Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest sagivet

MD-11 FSX

HELLO I AM NEW HEREI INTEND TO BUILD A SMALL COCKPIT AT HOME BASED ON MD-11 AND I HAVE A FEW QEST.1. PMDG HAVE GLASS COCKPIT FOR MD-11 LIKE PROJECT MAGENTA? IF NOT I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE 2D PANEL CAN BE SPLIT TO FEW PARTS FOR MULTI MONITOR?2. I READ THAT THEY HAVE A PANEL CONFIG FOR MULTI MONITOR FILE WHEN I CAN DOWNLOAD IT?.3. HAVE A SOME ONE HERE BUILD A HOME COCKPIT BASE ON MD-11 WITH FSBUS CARDS.?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HELLO I AM NEW HEREI INTEND TO BUILD A SMALL COCKPIT AT HOME BASED ON MD-11 AND I HAVE A FEW QEST.1. PMDG HAVE GLASS COCKPIT FOR MD-11 LIKE PROJECT MAGENTA? IF NOT I WOOD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE 2D PANEL CAN BE SPLIT TO FEW PARTS FOR MULTI MONITOR?2. I READ THAT THEY HAVE A PANEL CONFIG FOR MULTI MONITOR FILE WHEN I CAN DOWNLOAD IT?.3. HAVE A SOME ONE HERE BUILD A HOME COCKPIT BASE ON MD-11 WITH FSBUS CARDS.?
No need to yeal man :( 1. You can undock the panels but it's not really Project Magents.2. They have an alternate Panel.cfg that allows all 3 Display Units to be undocked. Get it here: http://precisionmanuals.com/priv/pages/down/misc.htmlit's at the bottom.3. No, I don't know if anyone has.James