Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DillonBrown_SimMiles

Staff Needed for SimMiles

NoHello,First of all I would like to explain you what is SimMiles.SimMiles is an organization for Virtual Airlines on the VATSIM and Virtual Skies Flight Simulation Networks that essentially creates an airline simulation, online flying, and virtual airline PIREP system all rolled into one. The SimMiles system allows virtual airlines to be interconnected in a dimensional real time competition and business simulation network. This unites independent virtual airline communities on one system. The goal of SimMiles is to interconnect Virtual Airlines on a common network and system to allow them to compete for revenues and passengers demands in a fair and regulated flight simulation environment. For the North American Division I am looking for PHP Programmers as well as Graphic Designers.I am looking for loyal staff members who are interested in joining SimMiles.I need staff for North America Division the staff positions that are open require you the following knowledge or principals of character:PHP Programmers:

• PHP Programing Knowledge

• Being a Team Player

• Loyal

• Trust Worthy

• Follows Directions that are given

• Obeys the rules

Graphic Designers/Artists:

• Graphic Knowledge

• Being a Team Player

• Loyal

• Trust Worthy

• Follows Directions that are given

• Obeys the rules

For Both Positions It would be expected of you to have the required software as SimMiles does not provide funding for software.With your help you can make SimMiles succeed .if anyone is interested please contact dillon@simmiles.com Please send a application.If you have any questions contact dillon@simmiles.comSimMiles Website: http://www.simmiles.comNote: We are not a Virtual Airline we are a organzation.Thanks,Dillon BrownNorth America Regional Directorhttp://www.simmiles.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!