Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happy1911

MD11 Green X thru screen

After i installed the game i now get black mdu screens and a green x thru it. wondering if anyone has any ideas

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

After i installed the game i now get black mdu screens and a green x thru it. wondering if anyone has any ideas
First off, you need to sign your name.Second, green x's I believe are an activation problem so my idea is to:1. Buy it.2. Send an email to PMDG Customer Support with your order ID and they should help you get it sorted out if you bought it.James

First off, you need to sign your name.Second, green x's I believe are an activation problem so my idea is to:1. Buy it.2. Send an email to PMDG Customer Support with your order ID and they should help you get it sorted out if you bought it.James
1 can you prove he did'nt 1a I think James you are expected to sign your FULL name 2 Good advice Mark *see sig*

1 can you prove he did'nt 1a I think James you are expected to sign your FULL name 2 Good advice Mark *see sig*
Sorry thought my first name would suffice. And no I can't but I just meant if he hasn't he should.James Lunsford