Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

anybody know how this came about?

Guest crashing_pilot

Hi,does anybody know how to fix this?(see screenshot)apparently there are all blue rectangles the white texture portions of "little amy" when it is dark.i hope you can see the shot clearly.any comment appreciated.

Generally, if you scan the aircraft with UV light, those colors indicate where metal fatigue will strike first.OK, so maybe I have too much fatigue. I'll be quiet now.

Guest Max Cowgill

I think I can make out what you're talking about... Are you running in 16-bit mode by any chance? Are you flying through fog in that shot? Other than that... I think this might be an inherent flaw in msfs @ night, especially when there aren't any light sources in the scene. -Max Cowgill

Guest crashing_pilot

>Generally, if you scan the aircraft with UV light, those>colors indicate where metal fatigue will strike first.>>OK, so maybe I have too much fatigue. I'll be quiet now.>>HOLY SMOKE!!!then i'm glad i got my butt out of it twenty minutes later....or should i be surprised as to the craft staying together?:-lol :-lol

Guest crashing_pilot

hi,yes i'm flying in 1024x768x16 mode,but cruising @ fl330 at night on my way to majuro.must say though that it was horrible weather,with thunderstorms and all.it stayed this way throughout the flight.all my hjg aircraft have that "problem".i've tried changing to 1024x768x32,no luck,so i am inclined to say it must be a flaw,as you suggested..it won't stop me from enjoying my new dc8 panel with working ins ;-) though,what a great great addition that is!!thanks for the comment,it was much appreciated sir.