Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Dreamfleet Archer Autopilot Problem

Guest product

Hello,I'm having problems with the wing leveler on the dreamfleet Archer, in that when its enabled the ailerons won't work at all- you can turn the yoke all you want but the wings remain level.I've already checked the aircraft.cfg file to make sure that the lines:no_default_pitch =1no_default_bank=1 are present and set to 1, and also tried switching the autopilot type from the custom one to the FS 2 axis in the "configurator". Still have wing leveling without the option to bank.Anyone else with the Archer have this problem or an idea why this is happening with this otherwise great plane?Thanks,Joel

It's the way the real Archer is. Normally you would just turn your heading bug to the desired course. The (real)auto-pilot servo's will try to fight your yoke movements, but on a home PC there is no actual connection to push against your yoke. The next best thing simulation wise, is to prevent your yoke from doing anything.There IS a workaround by changing file settings for those that prefer it, but I don't have the info.......... because I just change the heading bug direction. Dig deeper into the archives, or someone will have the info soon.L.Adamson