Sign in to follow this  
Guest Macs

Memory Leaking?

Guest Macs

As the title says,I suspect my rather high-Mid end PC is beginning to Stutter to such an extent that it is more hassle thant its worth to fly anymore. Just completed a flight taking part in the California Screaming event. And just as I started my descent,the pc starts jumping from 25FPS to 2.3. Its not my settings,cos I always flew with the maxed out settings,except visibilty and Water Reflections being turned off... Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? Is there anyway to check if it is in fact memory Leaking?RegardsJohnhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk 680Hours ;)P 2.53 GHZ512 RAMWINXP HomeGFORCE 4 128MB Ti4600http://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg

Guest SKYGOD

who is the manufacturer?

Guest FPSFREAK

John,Do you have service pack one installed? This is from another thread posted on here..Redmond is looking into a fix for security patch it issued late last week. The patch

Also-try using older NVidia drivers - 30.82 had great performance. If, in fact you're using newer drivers (like the 43.45), there have been reports that they have nasty memory leaks with their 3D rendering engine.Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg