Sign in to follow this  

user profiles

Maybe i am missing something here, i love reading the forums every day and get a lot of info from them but all this is now spoilt by "user profiles"When someone replies to a message instead of finding a reply i am getting user profiles time and time again,Can someone explain how these user profiles are supposed to be a reply to a questionPlease dont reply with a list of "USER PROFILES"Thanks Don

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Don, I hope you receive this all right. You must have made some change in your preferences somehow. I know I don't receive any user profile when I read replies.Hope you get it straightened out soon. :-beerchug-Lindy :-wave

Thanks LindyI havent knowingly altered any preferences ,i dont know where to look for preferences.I am glad i am the only one ,that means there is a way to fix itThanks DON

DonI sometimes make the same mistake... When I want to read a reply, I click on the 'reply' line. But it's in two bits - left is for message, and next to it on the right is the reply's author/name. If you accidentally click the name rather than the subject, you immediately get the profile of the author.It's a bit fiddly I think and just takes a bit of 'getting used to'.Hope this helps.Toni.