Sign in to follow this  
N820RS

to PMDG

Dear PMDG,A while back I purchased your 747 for FS9. I am a private pilot, and know about FMC's and the whole 9. You were the first hardcore "add on" that I purchased for flightsim. I thought it was the coolest thing to set my own waypoints (Latitude, Longitude etc.) in the FMC. I saw a flight of a NASA U2 on FlightAware and thought it would be neat to recreate it and so I did, with ease. I have since then bought a new computer that can run FSX well, and have purhased your MD-11 and 747 for FSX. I worked for a major cargo airline, and MD-11's and new 747's were the heavy hitters for the company. I talked to many of the pilots about different flights and have been able to recreate them with prefection with your products. That is how I have grown to love your products. From flights into our airport with heavy rain, snow, etc. they have all been what I have learned from the pilots. I have also flown on the simulators as well, and it is very comforting when they ask "How do you know what this does, or what do they do?" and I reply simply with "PMDG" for flight simulator. Like I said, I am only a private pilot, but it honestly feels "great" when they ask how I know so much. To set an FMC, or to have my buddy as Co-Pilot ( another PMDG'er) to help me with a landing. We are students at Embry-Riddle and sometimes get to pilot the sims. I have only had one problem with the MD-11 and that has been solved. I would also like to state my apolgies for the late response for that thread. PMDG is a great company, and I think that it is a great learning tool. I have seen many threads on "Can you land a real aircraft?" and while I personally can say "NO" unless you may be a real world pilot, you all are a great help. The only thing you all cannot create (due to certain factors, obvisouly) is the "feel" for whats going on. Other than that you all are top notch. Other than that, to sadly say, if I were on an aircraft and a real world emergency took place (which this will probably never happen), and the pilots were out of commision, if someone else said they flew on the sim with PMDG I would gladly share the cockpit with them. Just saying if the circumstances just happened to be that bad :) . You all create the realism of flying aircraft to the nTH degree and I applaud you all for that. For those that may never taste flight in the real world, or for (like me) who may never experience true commerical flight, you all make a great product. To sum up what a lot of people may want to say, I would truly like to thank you for what you do and I am very thankful that you all produce such great aircraft for us (Simmers who like to take it to the most realism). PMDG keep doing what you are doing. Every release is a masterpiece and I cannot wait to give a shot at what you all have coming next. :)

Dear PMDG,A while back I purchased your 747 for FS9. I am a private pilot, and know about FMC's and the whole 9. You were the first hardcore "add on" that I purchased for flightsim. I thought it was the coolest thing to set my own waypoints (Latitude, Longitude etc.) in the FMC. I saw a flight of a NASA U2 on FlightAware and thought it would be neat to recreate it and so I did, with ease. I have since then bought a new computer that can run FSX well, and have purhased your MD-11 and 747 for FSX. I worked for a major cargo airline, and MD-11's and new 747's were the heavy hitters for the company. I talked to many of the pilots about different flights and have been able to recreate them with prefection with your products. That is how I have grown to love your products. From flights into our airport with heavy rain, snow, etc. they have all been what I have learned from the pilots. I have also flown on the simulators as well, and it is very comforting when they ask "How do you know what this does, or what do they do?" and I reply simply with "PMDG" for flight simulator. Like I said, I am only a private pilot, but it honestly feels "great" when they ask how I know so much. To set an FMC, or to have my buddy as Co-Pilot ( another PMDG'er) to help me with a landing. We are students at Embry-Riddle and sometimes get to pilot the sims. I have only had one problem with the MD-11 and that has been solved. I would also like to state my apolgies for the late response for that thread. PMDG is a great company, and I think that it is a great learning tool. I have seen many threads on "Can you land a real aircraft?" and while I personally can say "NO" unless you may be a real world pilot, you all are a great help. The only thing you all cannot create (due to certain factors, obvisouly) is the "feel" for whats going on. Other than that you all are top notch. Other than that, to sadly say, if I were on an aircraft and a real world emergency took place (which this will probably never happen), and the pilots were out of commision, if someone else said they flew on the sim with PMDG I would gladly share the cockpit with them. Just saying if the circumstances just happened to be that bad :) . You all create the realism of flying aircraft to the nTH degree and I applaud you all for that. For those that may never taste flight in the real world, or for (like me) who may never experience true commerical flight, you all make a great product. To sum up what a lot of people may want to say, I would truly like to thank you for what you do and I am very thankful that you all produce such great aircraft for us (Simmers who like to take it to the most realism). PMDG keep doing what you are doing. Every release is a masterpiece and I cannot wait to give a shot at what you all have coming next. :)
....!!!!!