Sign in to follow this  
Guest Max Cowgill

About weathr in FS2004

Hello.Excuse my English, but I have one question.Can somebody, may be beta-testers, tell me about changing of weather in FS2004.Now in FS2002, when I fly from one weather area to another one, weather changes in one moment, in whole horizon. Visually, the weather changes in whole world. Just few moments ago I flew in clouds, and now they disappeared not only in front of me but behind also.Will this situation fixed in FS2004 and I

Guest Max Cowgill

Hello, and welcome to the forums! From what we know of FS2004 so far, you will be able to see different weather fronts all the way to the horizon. No more abrupt changes going from one front to the next. You will be able to fly through (or around) one weather front and smoothly transition to the next. Clouds will no longer fade in and out, seemingly at random as they do in FS2002.hope this helps,Max Cowgill

Guest Max Cowgill

you're welcome! :)