Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

Anyone got some good round robins?

I'm getting a bit bored with airliners at the moment (at least until the SSW A310 and PMDG 737NG arrive) and I'm looking for some good round robins to fly in smaller aircraft. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?In particular I'd like to do one around British Columbia and another in the Alps, and perhaps another around Scandinavia, and another around South America (the Andes in particular).....I'll stop there before the list gets too long :)Cheers.

Guest Milton

You might try the FSOTOURS.zip. Search for them in the miscellaneous section or for my name there.It contains 35 flight plans, over 350 routes documenting all the mountainous areas on every major continent built primarily for VFR though some larger series there for jets.These are done from FSNav 3.1 but should work for FSNav 4.x and convert to other formats.Unfortunately we are changing hosts at the moment so the supporting website is down. It has a page for each flight plan and interesting info about the areas with related links.Milton

Thanks Milton, I'll check it out now.

Guest UweR

Hi, for Scandinavia I can