Sign in to follow this  

Good Heavens.....

...I just looked at the comments from my last post :-) . I really didn't mean to stir things up. I will, however, confess that, at the time of that posting, I had indulged in a wee bit more of the Jack Daniels than is my usual allowance :-) . But be assured that I meant no ill will toward any payware developer. Nor do I believe they love the hobby less for charging for their efforts. As for selling my now unused payware, to paraphrase Sir Winston "never have so many bid so low for so much" - cheapskates indeed :-) . But, you're all too late. This afternoon I removed FS2002 from the system, boxed up every flightsim-related disk I could find and gave the whole lot to my grandson (if that violates someone's EULA - tough). He's only 10 but his father is a pilot and it's about time he got started. I just need a break for a while. My golf game needs work, the house roof needs work, the yard has too many weeds, my automobiles need waxing, the mailbox has to be repaired, there is a leak in the lawn sprinkler system, my garage needs to be cleaned, and I have five bedrooms that all need a fresh coat of paint. So..while I anxiously await the release of whatever-the-next-version-of-MSFS-is-called ('cause I now don't have anything else to fly) I have enough to do to keep busy. Blue skies to all.Trip And if you're still with us Ken, the count is now eleven.

Guest ba747heavy

Adios, and who is this Ken fellow, and what is this 11 count business?

Well trip, i guess i took it the wrong way, adios amigo