Sign in to follow this  
Guest oyvindhansen

Obsessive Compulsive Behavior

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

Ok, I just lost about an hours worth of typing of a message I was posting in the recently long thread about whether or not the older planes are warranted. I basically gave a summation of my LOVE of FLIGHT since I was 4 years old as well as my fascination and addiction to computers since I was 9 yrs. old (Now 35). Ultimately commenting that I fly ALL the planes available in Flight Sim.I will not expand upon that in this thread but I am just wondering the feelings emotionally that the rest of you are feeling.I honestly almost feel like it could be an anxiety attack coming on when I see all these photos and reviews of what's to come. I NEED THIS NOW! I am wondering if it is my DEEP PASSION of flight and the ability to reach that even more realistic simulation high with each new release anytime of day or night.OR...Is it just obsessive compulsive behavior addiction and as soon as I sink into all the goodies that FS2K4 has to offer, I will whip my credit card out and surf EVERY flight sim website looking for ANYTHING that has been released for FS2k4 that boosts me back up a little higher.Maybe that is why I have a GIGS of files that I downloaded but never installed!Hmmmm... I say it is a mixture of both as well as a touch of impatience. :-)What about you?

Guest odog

"Hello... uh, my name's odog... and I, well I am... Im a Simaholic""I've been clean for... 37 minutes."Its okay man, let it out... your among friends.joe

Guest oyvindhansen

I actually uninstalled fs2002 yesterday, and plan to take a break from MS simming at least until fs2004 is released. It was the only way I could get some real world things done, with all the great addons that are released nowadays that I don't have time to play with because the day hasn't got enough hours in it. But it seems I spend time in these forums anyway, so that's annother habit that has to be broken... Well, there's little doubt in my mind that you can get addicted to obtaining new addons.- Oyvind