Sign in to follow this  
Guest bszuch

Want to fix the Long EZ 61 KX155

Guest bszuch

I am totally new to XML gauge editing / programming.I purchased the Alphasim Long EZ 61. Love the planebut found that the com frequency swap button on the KX155does not work. It appears to be a XML gauge. I have had noresponse from Alphasim. Anyone out there found the same problemand possibly a solution?thanks, Brian Szuch

I am totally new to XML gauge editing / programming.I purchased the Alphasim Long EZ 61. Love the planebut found that the com frequency swap button on the KX155does not work. It appears to be a XML gauge. I have had noresponse from Alphasim. Anyone out there found the same problemand possibly a solution?thanks, Brian Szuch
Yes, support from Alphasim was better in former times...Doesn't it work in the 2D or the VC panel? In 2D (pop up window) it's a deafult MS gauge, so if it does work there, the mistake probably isn't gauge realated.

Guest bszuch
Yes, support from Alphasim was better in former times...Doesn't it work in the 2D or the VC panel? In 2D (pop up window) it's a deafult MS gauge, so if it does work there, the mistake probably isn't gauge realated.
Your're correct, the default MS 2d gauge works fine. I think I could a mouse click command into the gauge file though for the frequency swap. I also noticed that the AP Approach button does not function. I love the way Alphasim handled the frequency and HSI knobs, by hold and drag left or right. Makes changing frequencies/ headings a real breeze. Also found it strange that the AP doesn't show the climb / decent rate beneath the target altitude. Things to modify...-Brian Szuch

Your're correct, the default MS 2d gauge works fine. I think I could a mouse click command into the gauge file though for the frequency swap. I also noticed that the AP Approach button does not function. I love the way Alphasim handled the frequency and HSI knobs, by hold and drag left or right. Makes changing frequencies/ headings a real breeze. Also found it strange that the AP doesn't show the climb / decent rate beneath the target altitude. Things to modify...-Brian Szuch
So it seems to be a mistake in the model.I'd suggest to contact Phil from Alphasim once again. Explain the observation you made and hopefully he will offer an update. Regards,Herbert