Sign in to follow this  
Guest wizard01

Re ATP Aircraft

Guest wizard01

Could anyone point me in the direction of an ATP Aircraft Download, please. Or maybe advise me how I should word a File Library? So far just searching for "ATP" or "ATP Aircraft" has not revealed a single response. I did use 'FS2002 Original Aircraft' as the area for search.

Guest tinman

I don't believe there are any ATPs modelled for FS2002. Closest you will find is the HS748 (predecessor to the ATP and Jetstream61).

Guest wizard01

Hi tinman,Thanks for your reply; I was just thinking that I must have asked the 'unanserable' question :) - I did have an ATP on my HD about 18 months ago, but 'binned it' a few weeks after; I think it may have been a FS2000 aircraft. Anyway you just confirmed what I had feared.Much obliged to you for replying.Ken

Guest wizard01

Hi hermes,Thanks for your reply; I tried the Link but only found repaint kits for A1 aircraft (the ATP was among them), however when I tried to download I got a message saying "this page is not available at this time".Anyway, it was worth a try, I appreciate your interest.In this year of 'A Century of Flight' I wonder how the ATP got left out?; yet the ATP's predecessor the HS 748 is still around for downloading.My interest in the ATP is that I have a friend who is currently flying the type in the 'real world' out of Sweden.Ken

Guest wizard01

I have 'draw and blank' so far. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel :) - On the front page of this Forum I have just seen a Posting asking for votes for one on 9 aircraft to be modelled in the near future. Of course I have just voted for the ATP; if anyone reading this thread would like to take part in the voting then just visit http://home.wanadoo.nl/gooisekust/question.htm - no you don't have to vote for the ATP, make your own choice :)Ken

Guest wizard01

Up to the minute News! The ATP is leading the Voting at 29% - keep your votes coming folksKen