Sign in to follow this  

AI Traffic not showing up!!!

Ok here's the scoop,I finally got AI to show up after I had to reinstall the whole MSfs2002 no probs there thought myself great now i cann start to enjoy the simulator more. I downloaded AI flight plans added them in with compiler / decompiler followed the instructions. OK I go to start the flight and not a plane in the sky nothing not even a bird!! I was told to reinstall the Traffic .BGL file which I did from disk 2 and nothing, So I unistalled MSFS2002 again and the Stock AI was back.I need to find out what I am doing Wrong!Any input would be appreciatedNigel:-violin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The same thing happened to me. Although I never did get my default planes back, because I used repaints, I did manage to populate every gate at my airport using Project AI aircraft. The auto-installer installs the airline you chose, and the flight plans. It is the best frame-rate friendly, and AI aircraft I have ever seen. Ask around, I never did get the default planes back. Just look at my 45 reply post. http://projectai.flight1.net/certified/installers.htm That is the link for the airline packages and installer.

jerrycwo4Most of the time I find that "missing aircraft" are caused by either the "ATC" percentage turned down too low, or the below missing files.jerry