Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

Aerobatics

1Does anyone know if the exeptional Valmet L-70 Vinka can perform realistic aerobatics (apart from spins) and how?2Is there any other freeware plane with similar behaviour as regards aerobatics?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

So far, I've got loops & rolls with no problem. You can setup combinations of these. I've also done a "hammerhead" and what worked out as a pretty good looking "snap roll". I do all of this from tower mode though, which is about the same as RC flying. For the hammerhead, just head straight up, pull back some power, and when it just about stalls , quickly kick in left rudder & head back down hill. This is a simplified version. Use the I key for smoke.L.Adamson

You have to set your FS2002 to full realism (-Aircraft -Realism settings)1. Vinka will do all the aerobatics that realplane is capable. See documents included(User manual.pdf). There is a section "Recommended entry speeds for aerobatic maneouvres.2. I haven't find any, but if there is, I like to know.

Thanks, but my main problem is how to do these aerobatics

>Thanks, but my main problem is how to do these aerobatics Just use the word "snaproll" or "aerobatics" for a search & you'll find a lot more info.L.Adamson