Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

America West Ai package

hi i am a ameriac west fan and i was woundering if project ai was planning to make a america west ai pack .the ai ardavarck plane a re nice but i dont know how to install them.and also i have all the us airlines except america west and ata but i want america west more than ata .so if there are any project ai people in this form could you plz create a america west ai packthanks

Guest sfgiants13

I'm not with Project AI, but it says under project status that America West has all parts complete. Now they have to send it through betta before they release it.

Guest sfgiants13

I think since they were parters with Most Realistic AI, who made all the flightplans for them, they had already made the flightplans for America West. The Aircraft parts are done, but the flightplans have been done.

Guest sfgiants13

What I mean, is it takes less time to make the flightplans. Most Realsitic AI made the flightplans for Project AI. They just make them as they go, and they already made the flightplans for PAI. They just need to release the repaints and put them together with the America West flightplans, and the package will be ready. Most Realistic AI had every airlines flightplan that you can imagine. But, the site closed down and you will have to search here or flightsim for the plans. Just download repaints from PAI, and install them and the flightplans, and its just like an installer package.

Guest United

Do yourself a favor and buy Ultimate Traffic. They have ALL the America West planes you can handle and in the correct cities and real world scheduling for America West (and 900+ other airlines for that matter)Randy Jura, KPDX

ok now ill will download the flight plans and the textures for america west .but after that how will i install the aircraft and the flightplans?????????thanks for the help.OH!! by the way i an very new at the ai traffic stuffthanks

ok i just got done downloading all the textures and flight plans.so now what do i do

Guest sfgiants13

Hopefully, you have downloaded some autoinstallers. Put the aircraft in the PAI whatever the aircraft is folder, and update the aircraft.cfg file. Install the flightplans using TTools are AITM, or something of the sort. I've only done it once, so if I'm wrong, please someone correct me.