Sign in to follow this  

Best Concorde package?

Guest Timbo

Hello,I was wondering what the best combination Concorde package is? Right now it looks like the Project Mach 2 Concorde is the best visual and I've heard good things about the sound pacakge that comes with it, but the panel looks like it leaves something to be desired and I've heard the default flight dynamics aren't very accurate. I was wondering what the best panel and flight dynamics are for the Project Mach 2 Concorde?Thanks[table][tr][td rowspan=2]http://timbo87.home.attbi.com/sig/valiant.gif[/td][td]

Tim Pinkawa

[/td][tr][td]

Alpha Sims Texture Artist/Panel Designer

Tims FS Studio]

[/td][/tr][/table

Guest w2sjw

Get the Mach2 bird, and then look for the latest Concorde Dynamics update at flightsim.comThe file is projcon6.zipPedro has made some major corrections to the dynamics, the panel, & the gauges.Scott

Guest AndrewW

Not sure on the panel (I don't use it) - But for a realistic set of flight dynamics, with input from a number of pilots, and tested by a number of pilots - download Paul Varn's FDE at Flightsim.com. I you would like to know how to set up the PM2 model with this set, send me an email and I'll send you my aircraft.cfg file. Hope this helps. Andrew http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/15733.jpg