Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Freezing FS with new FFX 737-300/400/500!!

Hello,After some minutes flying the new FFX 737 model FS freezes completely. You can't even exit fs..there is no way out but to reset the pc. it's extremely annoying...wondering if you have encountered the same problem, because it must be the ac itself..there is no gauge or something to blame.some days ago Fs didn't merely freeze, it abruptly closed like controlled by a ghost after the FFX 737 was loaded. however that is no longer..dont know why.By the way..did you notice that the engines of the Ac is designed incorrectly? They are slightly too big..such as those of the 737 NG. think I might ask the author if he did that deliberately.thanks for answers and helpChris

I've never had a problem with a single FFX creation. And I am running them on a minimum spec system. If you are getting random freezes, something else is wrong, perhaps introduced by when (or the way in which) the FFX models were installed. Another possibliity, is for some reason, your graphics card doesn't like the size of the textures involved. You haven't posted any specs, so who knows?If there is an issue with the engines, I've never noticed it. It's not a perfect recreation of the 737, but it's the best available for the price :)