Sign in to follow this  
Guest 3cffts

F-16 model with changed instrumentation and views

Guest 3cffts

Hi all, I seem to be really into formation flying with dynamic acft these days! Here is a model that you might want to try. It is an adaptation of Roberto Vigetti's F-16, but with changed flight instruments - better for instrument flying, and has the ROTW glass-panel nav/TCAS display installed, which makes formation join-ups much easier. I have added nine extra views for looking around in formation work, which along with the pretty good flight dynamics and handling makes it a better formation model than the Hawker. In fact it flies and lands much better than the Hawker - though being a fighter it is much more sensitive on the controls.Flight using the autopilot is NOT smooth for me, maybe my computer is too slow! .... the nav/TCAS display appears to take more computer power making the plane rock. ILS is best flown with the A/P in NAV mode and use 'auto-sync' to adjust the pitch attitude to fly the glide path. BTW you have to start the engine with the keyboard "E" switch.If flying with dynamic acft, I have discovered that, when in 'shift+M' map mode, and having clicked on a dynamic orange acft icon name, then having clicked 'view', using the "V" key will cycle through all the loaded dynamic acft and display them all in flight..... and the way to get back to flying your F-16 is to use 'Control+V'.... otherwise the screen and computer will hang up!Here is the download link for this model: http://www.storewith.com/filedownload.aspx...aba761aff424919Brian.