Sign in to follow this  

Lago Venice - WOW !!!

I hope the moderators will allow me a little latitude here, but if you haven't done it already, I urge you to take a look at the screenshots of Lago's upcoming Venice scenery (use the front-page link).It's simply stunning and IMHO, sets a new standard in scenery design.It's that hard to believe you're not looking at photos!Can't wait for the final release, Mathijs :) Toni.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I hope the moderators will allow me a little latitude here,>but if you haven't done it already, I urge you to take a look>at the screenshots of Lago's upcoming Venice scenery (use the>front-page link).>>It's simply stunning and IMHO, sets a new standard in scenery>design.>>It's that hard to believe you're not looking at photos!>>Can't wait for the final release, Mathijs :) >>Toni.Me neither:-) But we are not going to hide that you need a solid machine for this scenery. I am sure we'll get a lot of questions about that so I better get that across before they question is asked. A lot of memory (>512Mb on board, 128mb on graphics card) really helps and we advice 1.8 Gh to have some real fun. But it is a long time ago that I had my jaw drop because of scenery, this one did it for sure.Mathijs KokLAGO