Sign in to follow this  
Guest melzi

FSEarth Tiles

Guest melzi

friends okay! I need some help on a program that makes scenarios photoreactive impressive, but it just does not enter the server google if anyone has updated to the server would like to help, more about the program...>> FS Earth Tile <<Thanks

Guest Staggerwing

What is you native language? We will move this to a forum that supports it so you can explain your problem better, your post does not read well in English I'm afraid.

Guest melzi
What is you native language? We will move this to a forum that supports it so you can explain your problem better, your post does not read well in English I'm afraid.
am of Brazil, if you can help me, thanks

friends okay! I need some help on a program that makes scenarios photoreactive impressive, but it just does not enter the server google if anyone has updated to the server would like to help, more about the program...>> FS Earth Tile <<Thanks
I think I can understand from reading this, that you would like to use google with FS Earth Tile. I believe Google does not allow such use--another program, Tileproxy is blocked from using Google too. I am sorry there is nothing one can do, Google won't allow images being used this way.In Portugese (using Google Translator):Eu acho que posso entender de ler isto, que você gostaria de usar o Google Earth com a FS Tile. Creio que o Google não permite esse uso - outro programa, Tileproxy é impedido de usar o Google também. Lamento não há nada que podemos fazer, o Google não permitirá que imagens que estão sendo usados desta maneira.

Guest melzi
I think I can understand from reading this, that you would like to use google with FS Earth Tile. I believe Google does not allow such use--another program, Tileproxy is blocked from using Google too. I am sorry there is nothing one can do, Google won't allow images being used this way.In Portugese (using Google Translator):Eu acho que posso entender de ler isto, que você gostaria de usar o Google Earth com a FS Tile. Creio que o Google não permite esse uso - outro programa, Tileproxy é impedido de usar o Google também. Lamento não há nada que podemos fazer, o Google não permitirá que imagens que estão sendo usados desta maneira.
Thanks for the reply and also realized that there is another program that has images of google, called maps2bgl and is working perfectly. Now changing the subject how do I move it to the track for the image of the program because Googgle afx (equal to afcad) is you see the FS own changes to the airport?