Sign in to follow this  
Guest Toni Rauch

FS closing itself out and freezing

Guest DanWalloch

FS was working 2 days ago and now it closes itself out and freezes when I pick the FFG Saab 340. Any ideas.......please don't say reinstall FS. It would close itself out usually when I had the CH flight sim yoke usb plugged and was using the flight planner. When I would just fly right away with the keyboard and then change to the FFG saab 340 while on the runway, my pc would freeze.p4 2.4ghz512MB pc2700win xp pro

Guest ba747heavy

Is that the only plane that FS freezes with? If so, then that plane is the problem, not your system and or FS.

Does it happen with any other aircraft?

Guest ba747heavy

I am fast that way :D

Guest DanWalloch

Hey guys the answer is in......it was either the FFG Saab 340 itself or the sounds or the panel.....I was just flying it 3 days ago.

Most likely, try removing them and see if it works, then add each back untill it crashes.Answer you tommorow, going to bed.Cya

Guest Toni Rauch

DanAre you using Windows XP?If so, and simply removing the 'offending' aircraft doesn't work, try this:In Windows XP, open programs - accessories - system tools - system restore. Then choose a Restore Date 2 or 3 days back when your FS did work correctly. That'll get you 'up & running' again. If all is well, go back into System Restore and create a new Restore Point so that when you start installing new items, if your system bombs again you can easily reset your computer to 'before the problem'.Hope this helps.Toni.