Sign in to follow this  
Guest frankcubillos

Where to find Project AI B763

Does anyone know where I can download a Project AI Boeing 767-300. The paintkit did esixt at one point on the PAI site but currently, the link gets you to a page saying it is not available yet. They maybe working on a new version. However, I was wondering if there were any files out there that contained the texture as well as the currently released model and air files for the B763.Thanks,Mark

Guest H_Kev55

Mark,If you have any of the original Mindvision installer files, you should be able to find that model.PAI is upgrading the paintkits, but why they didn't leave the old paintkits available until they finished is a bit confusing.KJ

By the way, in case anyone else is interested, saw a post over at the PAI forum that as of June, looks like they have updated quite a few paintkits to version 5. Mark

Thanks for the info guys! Looks like PAI is updateing all the paint kits to version 5 and the B76x is in the works so I will wait until that is ready.Happy Flying,Mark