Sign in to follow this  

FSAR needs developers - $$$

Hello,I cannot say very much, but Flight Sim Air Racing will be launched for FS2004. Plans are underway, and working good.I'll make it short and simple. I have been running FSAR from The development front, alone. We need some help. Here's the deal, I am prepared to pay $$ the individuals that become part of our development team. Understand that this is a task that will take someone who is truly interested/into Reno-style Air Racing on Flight Simulator.We need model,panel,sound, or texture developers. If you think you got what it takes to become a developer in any of those fields, and would like to become an official FSAR developer, devoted to developing for FSAR, please e-mail me with a sample of your work. ( GriffonJET18@aol.com ) I only accept the best, and as I said, even though a fair amount of money will be paid, it will take someone who is into Air Racing.I supply all research material, the developers job is to produce in Flight Sim, what I give him on paper, if it be a visual model,panel,sound,texture, whatever.Again, please email me if you are interested in becoming an official FSAR developer. FF, FL, TLGriff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!