Sign in to follow this  
CrisGEr

Seeking Scapaflow.zip by bortdafarm

Hello I am seeking an older scenery for WWI of Scapa Flow, that includes ships, and land forms and other scenery items by bortdafarm. It was in the library here but has gone missing since the last crash. It is also missing from SOH and flightsim, and simaviation. Can anyone help out with this, with a copy? I would very much appreciate it. I am trying to gather together all the WWI naval resources possible for some possible campaigns for CFS2 and need this scenery very much. It was done for FS2002. here is the description:scapaflow.zip (2.67 Meg)FS 2002/4 WW1 G-max ScapaFlow scenery..4 landable WW1 aircraft carriers plus dozens of assorted support vessels BB's seaplane carriers (many landable) plus fleet/carrier at Cromarty and shipping at Rosyth etc.. by bortdafarm If you have this and are willing to share, i will be happy to give you my e mail addy if you PM me.or a working link for it woudl be great.thanks very much for any help on this. bortdafarm also did some fine planes too, if anyone has any of them. I did find his excellent Short 166 but have not found working links for others.

Hi Radar and thanks.sorry that lnk is borked i think they lost it when they had their last crash. I did recieve a copy this morning and I will try to restore it uploaded here to Avsim and to SOH and Simaviation and flightsim too, as it is a great add on for WWI, thanks for the nice reply and the assistance. :)