Sign in to follow this  

Request for Help with Scenery Error

Guest Markyboy

Yesterday when flying out of Munich (EDDM) I got one of those scenery object error messages. In fact I got four of them detailed below:1st Error 0xC37484A00x4CC6F5A2 0xBA9E0C83 0xACC1415F2nd Error0xDE63B5C8 0x45C10105 0xF590038G 0x21A57AC83rd Error0xA7076915 0x4FBA6A58 0x4E1B36B8 0xDE4679574th Error0x651DB6D90x46F232040x1EF831B70xE009DCD9I have read through other posts regarding scenery object errors but have not found any solution to my problem. I have used the ScanBGL program (no errors detected) and deleted my Index_File. This error would appear to be localized at Munich as I have never encountered this problem anywhere else and when I joined at a nearby airfield I received only one set of errors rather than the four. I am not using any additional scenery in this area, nor have I used any additional scenery previously around this area. This problem happens regardless of aircraft type and/or time of day.What I would like to know is if there is anyone out there that can decode these error messages and let me know just exactly what I am missing. I really do not want to go to the trouble of a reinstall and if it is possible to trace the source of this problem I am sure that one of my friends can send me the missing piece.All Help Greatly Appreciated,Regards,Markyboy.