Sign in to follow this  

Ford Tri Motor repaints

I have a couple of very good Ford TriMotor's on my hard drive. However, I would like to have a repaint of the "Island Airlines" trimotor that flew out of Port Clinton, Ohio to the Lake Erie Islands until the late 70's or early 80's. Anybody seen a repaint like this? (on Avsim or another site?)Thanks,Scott Smith

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for the reply. The best model I have, I got here. It's a Ford 5-AT-B Deluxe Model for FS2002- comes wheeled and floatplane variety. Filename is ford5atc.zip, author Pierino Primavesi. It has a great panel and good interior. Sounds are nice as well. The other model was for FS2000. I am at work right now so I don't have the name for it. I think I got it at Flightsim.com as I can't find it here at AVSIM. It converted well into FS2002 but it is not as detailed ast the other. I know that there will be a version of this plane in FS2004 but I will have to wait awhile on that until I can upgrade my computer.Sure would like to find a repaint in the Island Airline scheme - the plane was still flying a passenger route to the Lake Erie Islands out of the Ottawa Co., Ohio airport when I was growing up. I spent a lot of my summers growing up in the area and got to ride in it once with my family and saw it on several occasions. Anyhow, I guess maybe I need to figure out how to repaint aircraft and try my hand at it, if I ever can find the time.Scott Smith