Sign in to follow this  
Guest skyking

Justflight c-130 Aircraft configuration editor to work

Guest skyking

As you can tell not to good at the software problems. :( I have two drive,s C: and D: FSX is in D: the problem I have what to type in for the correct path to FSX in D:and where do you fine the path to your FS Flight Flies (*.FLT) and how do you type them in, the C: drivenow you can tell how smart I'am.Thanks for the help because I need it.

Assume you have a shortcut to FSX.exe on your desktop?Then RIGHT mouseclick on that .exe, select `Properties` and the full address for your installation is in the Target box.By default, .flt files are saved in: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Flight Simulator Fileswhere YOUR NAME is the name for your computer. We cant know what you have called your computer, so you will have to add that yourself.You find them very easily by using the `search files and folders` function of your computer, using the simple .flt extension as the search term.

Guest UlfB
By default, .flt files are saved in: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR NAME\My Documents\Flight Simulator Fileswhere YOUR NAME is the name for your computer. We cant know what you have called your computer, so you will have to add that yourself.
And in Vista: C:\Users\YOUR NAME\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files