Sign in to follow this  
Guest guyjr

New FSUIPC.dll for FS2004, when?

Guest Aidi

With rgds to FSUIPC.dll at this time, you can be assured that a new module will be available. When will that be?? When Peter Dowson is happy with his work and he feels it is ok to be released. Fs2004 is still another 4 weeks away, so no need to worry about just yet.Expect to pay for it when its relased. If you have been a flight simmer for some time now, you will know that it something that you really have to have and until now, Pete has done all his work for free.. A small contribution for such a great add-on is not asking too much (IMO)Give him time and space and you will again see an FSUIPC.dll file that is on par with what we see in Fs2002 compatible in FS2004.RgdsAidihttp://www.avsim.com/vfr_center/avsim_sig.jpg

Guest teemupi

Hi,I have heard that current FSUIPC.dll won't work in FS2004. I would like to know WHEN there will be new FSUIPC version for FS2004 and is it freeware?

Guest guyjr

This is definitely going to be the most anticipated release following FS2K4. I'd guess that roughly 50% of the freeware out there will not work with FS2K4 until the new FSUIPC.DLL is released, or at the very least will work in a much reduced capacity.I hope Pete understands his market. He's essentially in a position of a monopoly right now, and could very easily alienate thousands of people with one small misstep.