Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dancd

HUD

I have no HUD displayed in my FSX Accelleration F18 Hornet. Searching the Forums I found a members (EnrocoB) was offering a download file for the feature, however, this earlier file is no longer available for download. The file refered tois-------- fa_18_hud_glass_mods.zip

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have no HUD displayed in my FSX Accelleration F18 Hornet. Searching the Forums I found a members (EnrocoB) was offering a download file for the feature, however, this earlier file is no longer available for download. The file refered tois-------- fa_18_hud_glass_mods.zip
It's available for download in the avsim file libararies. I made an extended search for the file and found it.

Thanks for your info but I have a feeling that the file to which you refer is the one I located by EnricoB. The download seems to start but in fact aborts, and the same happened on each attempt. I am told by Avsim Library that very many fileswere lost and work is progressing. Regarding the excellent EnricoB work on the said HUD I understand an improved version will be arriving shortly.

Well I downloaded the file a couple of minutes ago - no problems.