Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mathieuvdbosch

simulator instruments

Hello,I am brand-new here and hope someone can give me some advice. But first a brief introduction: I am Mathieu v/d Bosch, 41 year old and living in the Netherlands. My profession is marine engineer mainly on dredging equipment. My passion is the Fokker G.1 fighter from 1938. For some years now I am building a full scale fuselage of such an aircraft, some information can be found at: http://fokker-g1.nl/design-step5.htmFor some years I am trying to find the right instruments, but it is difficult to find these instruments. The instruments used is the G.1 had Dutch text and calibrated to the metric system. Now I want to make instruments myself, with the pc and the right programs much is possible. But I have decided to make it even better, a full scale cockpit that can be used as flight simulator. As I know nothing about flight simulators I hope that there is anyone who can tell if it is possible to obtain parts needed to make such instruments? Or do there exist such instruments with a diameter of 3,25" ( 80 mm) ?Any help will be higly appriciated!!Best regards,Mathieu

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!