Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

Would my current system run FS2k4 okay?

Guest Dominik Mann

Yes, I know this has been discussed before, but since there are hardly any two systems which are exactly the same I found I should still ask this question again, just to be sure. I am planning to upgrade my 'puter to a Radeon 9700 Pro later this summer anyway, but in case something should get in my way (hey, you never know), would you think FS 2004 would run decently on the below setup?* AMD Athlon XP 2500 (Barton)* ASUS A7N8X Standard* 512 MB of DDRAM* ASUS V8200T2 (GeForce 3 Ti 200) with 64 megs of DDRAMThis system gives me good performance with frame rates easily exceeding 20 to 25 while in cruise and still remaining in the middle to upper teens around airports in FS 2002, even though I am running it at 1152x864 and in 32-bit colours with T&L, mipmapping, antialiasing, multi-texturing and trilinear filtering enabled. Would it be safe to assume that this setup would be able to tide me over until I can find a Radeon at a good price?Thanks!