Sign in to follow this  

Dreamfleet Cessna 310 & Framerates?

Guest Ron Freimuth

>I have flown both the normally aspirated and Turbo 310 which>model and engine/conversion are you referring to because>neither hit those figures low down?>>I was basing my observations on the aircraft I have flown and>would be interested in the conversion as I know someone real>world who is looking for such a quick low cost twin ;-)>>Peter We added the 'RAM' converion, $78,000 some years ago. Special engine improvments allow 41" MP and 325 HP. >addendum>I have just noticed that they are 325 hp units do you have the>cruise speed charts for low level and high level TAS figures>at say 18000 feet?>I flew the normal 260 and 285 hp aircraft the 325 were>specials Doesn't DF usually supply 'specials'? BTW, Climb at 2500 RPM, 35" around 140 IAS and cruise around 2500/31. Or, lower MP if the virtual fuel is too hard on your pocketbook.Ron

Guest ScottPilot

I just downloaded and purchased the 310 today and I have to say that I am impressed.I am getting pretty good frame rates for my system (13-16FPS) when running this aircraft. Smooth enought to be happy with the aircraft. I am however not using the photo-real interiors, since the FPS in the side veiws drop to around 3-5fps using these.Scott :-)My System:PIII 1 GHZ with 512MB SDRAMNvidia GF4 MX 440 Card with 64MB 2X AGP motherboardWindows XP Pro SP1FS2002 Pro with Eddie Denny's USA SceneryAll scenery sliders set at max with the water refelections turned off.CH Products yoke and rudder

Ok guy's sit down and listen up.I just purchased the Cessna 310 and I am very happy with her.1.) Flight dynamics; Well she feels great, but there is a small problem with the rudder, when the rudder is applied she starts to yaw tremendously back and forth seven or eight times before the ball centers again.2.) Panel; Well it confuses me, I cannot tell the difference hardly between 2D and 3D.... very good job guys!3.) Sounds; Never have flown a real 310 but the sounds here are PERFECT to me!4.) Visual model; Excellent done visual model with 2 paint shemes, a Blue and white Seven Charlie Mike and a Green and white Seven Charlie mike.It all boil's down to this folks, if you are looking for a great twin engine thats fast, has a service sieling of FL340 and looking for a great time, this one is the best IMO.