Sign in to follow this  

Help with EICAS & ND modes

I cannot for the life of me find a keystroke combination to change the ND or EICAS modes on the stock 777 or 747 on MSFS 2002. You can certainly click on the screen to do it, but I want to program my GoFlight P8 to make the change. I can program any keystroke combination to change the modes if I KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!! So.... what are they or can they be assigned? Thanks!R. DeWittVrotate@yahoo.com

Guest TOMCAT

Hi,have a look here:http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html FS2002 controlsIf you can't find it there, it doesn't exist.But maybe Luciano Napolitanos little utility "Key2Mouse" will be helpful. You can find it here:www.wideview.it (no worries about .it - the site is in English)Key2Mouse allows you to convert keystrokes or keystroke combinations into virtual mouse actions (w/o using that thingie ;-) ).CU :-wave Thomas

Man the link for the file "2002 controls" is screwed up on his page. It takes you right back to where you were instead of downloading the file. Funny... his contact link does the same thing so you can't contact him to advise of the error! :) I tried the 2000 file but got no answers. I'll look into Key2mouse. thanks.