Sign in to follow this  
Guest kombi

Excellent Support - Seneca

Guest kombi

Hi all,Carendo deserve acknowledgement for my experience of their support. I recently purchased the Seneca and had an issue with the updates that they replied to with impressive speed. As a side note the problem was all mine. I seriously miss the Aeroworx Kingair since I moved to FSX and I'm hoping that the Seneca will fill the gap. I almost went for the Saratoga but liked the idea of two engines and icing certification. It's a nice airplane. The autopilot took a bit to get used to especially since the annunciator doesn't quite work correctly yet but the overall experience was very nice. I bought the product through Flight 1; I prefer their return policy. I haven't bought a product from anyone else since my dreadfully disappointing purchase of CS707. I reckon PMGD would be the only exception to this rule but since I have the LVLD767 I don't see a need for any other large jets.Mike

Guest acezboy561

Hey Mike,Glad your loving the Seneca, I for one do to. Yeah the autopilot is confusing but we'll get use to it ;) May I ask, what was your bad experience with the Captain Sim 707? I have their 767 (and all expansions) and there C-130 all in one and I find it excellent!