Sign in to follow this  

NEED A BIT OF HELP

gooday all..I downloaded the aerodesigns a340 and i think its a great aircraft. The problem im having i think is with my computer. The framerates are absolutly horrid! ive tried messing with the display sliders and that doesnt seem to be helping. My computer is nothing special.. i have a 32 meg video card, a duron 850, 200 mgs of ram, so its not the best computer for flight simulator.. however i can run IFDG's 757 and 767 smoothly, Meljet's 777 very well. In fact the only airplane i have trouble with is the aerodesigns.. even the flightcraft 340-600 works good. I dont have any sceneries installed its all default microsoft scenery and AI so that cant be the reason for it.. wondering if its the airplane it self that isnt fps friendly or what?> Any help would be much appreciated.Kris

Guest draky

Try the Aerodesigns own product support forum accessed from their web site - plenty of useful stuff in there.

Guest Tim

HiI'm only using a PIII 1Ghz with a 32mb card at the moment before I update, and I think the aerodesigns A340 has been quite good with frame rates on my PC. But I don't have many of the sliders in the FS settings up to high.But yep like Draky said, try the Aerodesigns forumTim