Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fassam

FS9 Slow starting multiplayer set up

Guest Fassam

Dear AllAm not 100% sure if this is attributed to W7 however.....after installing W7 using SB was unable to see multiplayer aircraft. Tried every recomendation I found on the forums to no avail. So I went off and used FSINN which worked (since Oct) up until yesterday morning.I had purchased REX FS9 (and I really do not think it is the REX purchase, but was the only system change made) and my system went in to melt down. Everytime I started FSINN the system would crawl and lock.Eventually I gave in uninstalled FS which was a task in itself. Even with the re-install and FS9.1 running in default only (no adds on whatsoever) it is still giving the same issues slow multiplayer start up (SB3,4 and FSINN), however when it does kick in to life and I join the network am unable to see multiplayer aircraft.Have checked all my firewall settings and the programs that need to be are set to accept. All FS related programs are set to Admin and have XP SP3 mode checked.As an aside am able to run high end games in multiplayer mode such as Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 since this without any drop in performance or lag.My Specs are:i7 processor8 GB RAMGTX 285 twin cardsAny help or advice would be gratefully received.