Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pellebus

How do I get the loadmanager to work?

Cant get the changes to set/stay in yhe loadmanager for the JS4100... How do I fix that? I run on Win7 with FSX SP1 and SP2I can change the values in the manager, but I cant save them. The manager just keeps "fall back" at the "default" settings.Please, any idea how to fix that?Best RegardsPer St

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cant get the changes to set/stay in yhe loadmanager for the JS4100... How do I fix that? I run on Win7 with FSX SP1 and SP2I can change the values in the manager, but I cant save them. The manager just keeps "fall back" at the "default" settings.Please, any idea how to fix that?Best RegardsPer St

Hi, click the loadmanager with the right mouse button and then click "run as administrator" then confirm this command and set your values in the manager, save and try it in FSX then.Also be sure to load the default Cessna in FSX first, and then select the PMDG JS4100.I hope this works.Greetings,Fabrice Belgium
Dear Fabrice!It solved the problem!!! I ran the manager as "administrator" and it worked! Thank You SO much!!!Absolutly brilliant!!!Best RegardsPer St