G'day all, I'm having a problem with my Saitek ProFlight Rudder kit and thought I'd post here to try and find a solution. I have also sent an email to Saitek support for their input. I've just discovered that my (MS wireless USB) mouse behaves very erratically or becomes highly unresponsive whenever I plug in the rudder. However, if I push and hold any of the levers (axis or brakes) the mouse regains it's smooth motion. Let go and it's all erratic again."Bizarre" is an understatement here - I would have thought that a problem like this would occur the other way around.I have tried different USB ports without change and, of course, I have been using the latest 64-bit drivers (but not the Profile software). As intimated, it was working fine until recently. It seems I have to now put my cap in my hand and admit that I've reached the end of my capabilities in troubleshooting this one. Is anybody here able to offer any suggestions as to what could be wrong here and how I could fix it? Oh, I have the ProFlight Yoke/Throttle kit too, which wasn't connected while I did this troubleshooting. Thanks in anticipation,edit: Oh, I just realised (and this may be coincidental) I had just installed FSUIPC4 when I noticed this problem. I'm going to uninstall it and report back, but if anyone has any ideas anyway... Please go ahead.

G'day again,Well, I suppose it was wishful thinking that it was so easy. I disabled FSUIPC and the problem still exists.After a while thinking about it, this makes sense since FSUIPC only kicks in once FSX is loaded. :( I'll have to go back to my "process of elimination" charts.

Good grief! This has been somewhat of a monologue. Nevertheless, because there may be some interested people out there who didn't comment because they didn't have any ideas (pretty much like me), I will post my solution anyways...To cut a long story short - the USB wireless mouse is now in the bin.Not really, but I won't be using it on my FS PC with the rudders anymore. It works fine on it's own.I suddenly realised that even though I had tried the rudder in different USB ports without change, I hadn't actually considered the mouse - or rather, it's wireless receiver - because it works fine otherwise. So, I plugged the receiver into a different port and tested again. It was slightly better but only for a short while.Then I figured, I don't have another rudder to test with (which worked fine on another PC) but I do have another wireless mouse. Removed first mouse, plugged new one in and tested. "Well I'll be..." It worked perfectly so I proceeded to configure my rudder with FSUIPC without any further mouse issues.Now, I just gotta get a decent sized replacement mouse. The one I tested with is a mini travel mouse and my hands are quite big, so it becomes a pain after a while.Thanks for reading.