Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DTSViper

VoxATC Panel Setup for Lionheart Creations Aircraft

Howdy! I recently installed a Carenado C182Q, along with the Lionheart Creations Quest Kodiak and Epic LT (both were on sale at Christmas for half price!!!!!!).I ran the VoxATC Indexer to make sure the new aircraft would be available for panel setup. Next, I ran the VoxATC Panel setup program, but I only saw the variant of the Carenado C182Q. There were no entries the were even remotely similar to the Lionheart aircraft.Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Is there a special trick for those aircraft?FYI: The Quest Kodiak is a blast to fly! As is the Epic LT...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No response? I guess I am trying something new?I looked at the panel.cfg files last night for aircraft that have the VAGauge installed. Looks like it would be fairly straightforward to manually install the panel in the additional aircraft I have (I think there are 4 variants, panel-wise, for the 2 LH aircraft I am having issues with). It appears that is only a 2D panel, so it should be fairly simple.

Howdy! I recently installed a Carenado C182Q, along with the Lionheart Creations Quest Kodiak and Epic LT (both were on sale at Christmas for half price!!!!!!).I ran the VoxATC Indexer to make sure the new aircraft would be available for panel setup. Next, I ran the VoxATC Panel setup program, but I only saw the variant of the Carenado C182Q. There were no entries the were even remotely similar to the Lionheart aircraft.Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? Is there a special trick for those aircraft?FYI: The Quest Kodiak is a blast to fly! As is the Epic LT...
The Quest Kodiak should be listed with two entries in the Panel setup: Cargo plane and Float plane.Not very informative I know, but thats how the aircraft.cfg was made from Lionhearts.

<br />The Quest Kodiak should be listed with two entries in the Panel setup: Cargo plane and Float plane.<br />Not very informative I know, but thats how the aircraft.cfg was made from Lionhearts.<br /><br />
<br /><br /><br />Okay, I ran my Panel Setup again last night. I do not see "Cargo Plane" and "Float Plane" listed, just the default aircraft and the one additional Carenado C182Q. Looks like a manual install is my current option.

<br /><br /><br />Okay, I ran my Panel Setup again last night. I do not see "Cargo Plane" and "Float Plane" listed, just the default aircraft and the one additional Carenado C182Q. Looks like a manual install is my current option.
I went ahead and said "select all" and it showed up in the aircraft. Not sure which one it was, but it works now. Sad thing is, the next night I shutdown my 64-bit Win 7 with FSX on it and the drive self-bricked. It was a Seagate 500 GB (7200.11)... Figures. Good thing it wasn't my primary drive with all my other data on it.David