Sign in to follow this  
Guest hermes

Need help with renumbering

I have another problem with AI traffic: When I compile the flightplans and decompile it, I see that the compiler renumbers my aircrafts. So, that I have one number two or three times. Than I have Finnair in Brasilia or Air Mauritius in Canada. The compiler shuffles many of aircrafts. My method to number the aircrafts in aircraft.txt: European airlines: 000001 to 099999 North American airlines: 100000 to 199999 South and Middle American airlines: 200000 to 299999 ... up to Cargo and Military: 600000 to 699999 Each airlines got 100 numbers, to have space for eventually Special ones etc. But when I compile the numbers stops at 012000 or so and I have numbers I never set. Now I need a tool which renumbers my old aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt and uses every number. So I can work in my old file, remove with Excel all my comments like //Lufthansa B737-300 or so and the program renumbers all aircrafts. Anyone an idea? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I read somewhere and saw in fact that compilation renumber aircraft with number more than 57600 (not sure exact number - try compile / decompile with only 1 AC and 1 FP to test the limit).If doesn't work the tool you need is Ttoolscompanion.