Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marvel

Does anyone with 56k dialup be able to buy SSW A310?

Hi I've pre-ordered this plane 3 months ago and been tracking their progress almost daily since then. When it was released I was quite disappointed to find it doesn't offer a resumable download. I am on a dialup 56k and I leave my computer on all night for many nights to download this stuff just to find in the morning the download was broken halfway, so I never be able to get it, I'm even downloading as I type this. I'm downloading the 3part files. So I would like to know is there anyone else on a dialup 56k that can even successfully download this product? So curious to know that. I've enjoyed a few products from Flight1 thanks to it's resumable download and smart payment method. Maybe I'm just a minority that still use 56k.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I orderd this morning and made a account, but if login the registerd area, it is emty white. I have download manager to download things, i hope it will work. But the way SWV tread there clients is below the standards i

Maybe there is delay as your account is being generated. The team will update database once a day (maybe longer?) that's what I heard. To date Flight1 E-commerce system is still THE BEST. Non resumable download is a JOKE.