Hi, I have started to build a platform for my real Cessna 172 cockpitsection.totalweight including pilot :( approx 300-350kgs CG will be nearly zero(-/+ 7%) balanced when horizontal at 30 cm from ground and 400 mm from center platform towards engine side CG height aproxx 800mm For now I have a platform thats made out 2 rectangular constructions 1600x1200mm made out steeltubes 50x50x4mmand connected to each other with a crosslink to have bank and roll-movement(maybe in future I want to have Heave). I have obtained 2 liniar actuators each with the following data12volts 20 amp speed 10mm/sec stroke 200mm 2200newtonmeters(224 kgf).I can build a controll box with sufficient power for the actuators.I`m looking for a PLC and motorcontroller for the above, wich doesn`t cost me an arm and a leg.Looking for a pricetag off around 400 euro max(800 $).any ideas?greetz Henk (Netherlands)